- Access the site using any PC, Mac, tablet or smartphone.
- Try the interactive exam papers. You can save your work as you go and continue when you are ready.
- Use the Topic Review sections to help you revise or catch up on work missed. There are videos for reminders of key points and hints for every question to get you started.
- Use the Topic Practice sections to put your skills to the test. There are no videos and no hints in these sections.
- Save your scores for future reference and planning.
- See an overview of the results for all your students to monitor their progress.
- See detailed results on individual students.
- Results are colour-coded for easy identification of strengths and weaknesses.
- Use in school with a group, or set tasks for completion at home
- Useful for homework, to help students catch up and for the all-important exam practice.
Every topic offers a video to review the key teaching points
Every topic has interactive questions with hints
All the scores may be saved for later reference